Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Year 1 Results are Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh!!!! everyone is talking bout it... OMG!! im so scare n nervous now... I still haven't go to the NTU website to check my result... almost all my friends have checked their result already... i think my result this time will not be very good... cause i got 1 late submission project... that means for that project, the highest mark i can get is only 40 marks... huhuh... and then my final project, i submitted the design that was not my design... i dun like and dun satisfied with my final project... but wat can i do.. i have to listen to wat my tutor ask me to do coz he is the one who gives me marks rite?? anyway, it has already passed... time to look for the future.. haha... i dun hope for high marks this time but PLEASE dun gv me low marks... PLS~ PLS~ PLS~

No comments: