Wednesday, June 17, 2009

*Sad*

i got my NTU id and password from Cayenne this evening which i asked her to find for me in my room earlier on...

and checked my Year 1 result just now... do u know wat i get??? its 56.7!! 56.7!!! can u hear me???? its 56.7!!!!!!! OMG!!! my overall result for only 56.7???
i was shocked+heartbreaking+miserable+surprise when i saw these numbers... Seriously!! i never thought i will get that LOW LOW LOW... really!!! huh~!!! i DID work hard for the whole year... only in the last project im not (which carries the highest %) ... coz i was totally fed-up for that "design" (cause of some reasons) ... but not until that low gua.. why why why??? who to blame?? myself for not keeping the 1st design?? or the person who totally changed my whole idea at LAST MINUTE???

urghh!! really really feel very upset and dissapointed of myself right now... i tell myself not to worry about the marks so much coz the important thing is the PROCESS of Learning rite??? (just to comfort myself) its true also but how can i dun worry bout it??? arghh!!! wat can i do..? nasi sudah menjadi bubur~~ just have to work more harder in Year 2...

i still haven't tell my parents bout it... i know my parents will understand the situation but i oso know that they really have high expectation from me!! haih~~ going to dissapoint them this time...

3 comments:

~adeline~ said...

*hugs* & *pats* dun go heart-breaking. ive said it for dozen of times but im goin to say it again

we work more harder for yr 2 ok. =)

Cayenne said...

omg. i couldnt believe it too. i knw u must be feeling really upset right now. right these few days. but just to tell u that we'll owez support u and help u out whenever u need us. be strong k. it's still holiday! =P

Keith said...

Think to improve but not blame. Hapy-go-lucky and you will gt better result next year.

Btw, don't think too much liao.. Enjoy the day in SDK. Because someone is now missing sdk!!