Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm Back to My Lovely Hometown agian~~

I'm back from KK yesterday.. phew~~ wat a tiring day... sat in the car for almost the whole day!!! haha.. reached home at about 8 something... then, move all the things in the car into the house... then pack all the things until very late... haha.. bought too many things bah~ u really cant imagine how many things that my family members bought.. photos will be upload soon... and u will understand how many stuff was it..haha.. will update bout my trip to sibu n kk soon...

Oizien is leaving SDK tomorrow so went out with her this afternoon... had our lunch at new Fong Fong in Indah... we chit chatted and gossip gossip a bit... haha... have to update a bit mah... anyway, hope u have a save trip tomorrow~~! :) see you soon...

No comments: