Saturday, January 30, 2010

end of torturing days~!!

woohoo!!!! i proudly announce that I"M FINALLY FREE!!!! ok lah.. not really free... still have things to do... just some research to be done by Tuesday for the new project.. well, at least NO MORE SLEEPLESS NIGHT FOR ME until cny!!! wow... feel so happy now.. been busy for almost a month a month a month..  

dealing with sleepless nightssSssSSS was really a TORTURE!!! felt really suffer for that... duh!! i look really terrible now... all my friends said i look very very very pale... like "ghost" =.=|||  i have a week time to recover from now... hope i wont be looking like a zombie during cny.. I DUN WAN!!

i slept for 15 hours after my submission yesterday!! feel so satisfied!! but still feel very tired n sleepy now.. guess i need longer time to recover... huh~!

oh!! and i wan to do shopping!! shopping!! SHOPPING!!! ahh... so desperate wan to shop now lahhh... didnt go out since i started to do this project... (except my belated birthday celebration^^ will blog about it soon!!) gosh~ can u imagine??

5 comments:

Shenesse Chieng said...

i can imagine haha! I wan shopping too~~~~~~~~~~

Keith said...

Pity o you.. anyway, u r finally released from torture. Congraz!
Btw, I just went out for hunting my cny clothes and yes, I success.. hahaha

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

shenesse: yea yea.. shopping!!!!!!!!!

kian: haha.. thanks!! ya ohh... really suffered... wahh.. bought many clothes already??? i havent buy any lerrrr... T.T

LowLow said...

congratz ah~~~hehe...no go traveling around meh? direct bek ya?..i m dying~~ my endless work~~~~~~~assigns....tests....ah!!!!!!!!!!! ei~~~ u 6th bek rite?

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

haha.... thanks thanks!! no lahh.. last time oso dunno will busy until when.. so dun have any plan.. will just go for shopping...
haha.. fast fast past then go back loh... keke.. a week more... nope.. im going back on the 7th...