Thursday, January 7, 2010

NO afternoon nap~

i felt that all my machines in my body is becoming weaker and weaker now,
its like i cant stay awake for the whole night already...
even so, i'll wake up very very late the next day...
and end up feeling very tired and no energy for the rest of the day...
think my body is not functioning well already T.T...
used up all the energy for the last 2 and a half year...
gosh!! please don't >.< i still have year 3 and another semester for current year (year 2)..
hard to survive with this kind of life...
facing assignment and projects almost EVERYDAY.... urghhhh~!!
hope i wont be looking like a zombie after graduate... haha!!!

so, from now on, i'll try to train myself not to have afternoon nap (what a tuff task)....
sleep earlier and wake up earlier (wow!! even a harder task)

ok.. think i'll have to stop here... my essay is calling me already... haha



p/s: i'll be having presentation for tomorrow >.<...  wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

hanyi said...

Yea~Sleep early and wake up early~
Take care na~~

Keith said...

Jia You~ I know you can do it~

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

hanyi: haha... i'll try... quite difficult for me... used to sleep late n wake up late...

kian: Thank you for your support!!!