Saturday, December 12, 2009

Project 2 Configuration Presentation

So this was the project that stress me out lately... and IT'S OVER!! pheww~! this is the longest record that i need to stay awake all the night for dunno how many weeks...probably more than a month!! life's hard u know??? and again this project made the longest record that i didnt cook for myself at home.. i ordered for delivery food for weeks continuously although the food taste not very nice... =.= and It's over!! i really hope that i do not need to be like that in the next project... pls!!!

ok. so, i had presentation for this project on last last Wednesday [02/12/09]


this was the room that we had our presentation


camwhoring while waiting for our turn... fyi, i'm the next!! nervous u know!!


that's me. presenting my works to the lecturer, Ms. Rosidah. the lecturer that assessed us that day...


me again.. with all my works, presentation board, models, and final model^^


closer view of my Final Model "HAIR HAVEN"

below are my classmate's final model for this project.. enjoy ^^
**click the image for a larger view


P/S : want to know more detail on this project?? click HERE (my blog portfolio) for more information XD

No comments: