Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm architect but INTERIOR one

I was chatting with my friend, JYE bout my assignment just now...
After a while he mayb felt weird bout my course and asked me…

Jye : eh..y is like u r studying architecture?
Xin Hui : yalah…
Xin Hui : haih…
Jye : zou zi hai gem.. u study architecture lagi fun la
Jye : hahaha
Xin Hui : now half half
Xin Hui : i oso dunno how to ans ppl when they ask me
Jye : tell them
Jye : I’m architect
Jye : but interior one
Jye : LOL
Xin Hui : hahaha
Xin Hui : Wow !! good answer…

hmmm... after this i know how to ans people already..
I'm architect but interior one!! hahahahahaha...

1 comment:

Shenesse Chieng said...

haha great one! we are all architect, but interior one...zzz =,= i didn't even study interior thing although we did TOUCH dao that BIT!!!! but we are in year 2 edi! but u see what year 3 is doing now??? totally what an architect doing! shit,all ban tian diao, learn architect half half,interior bit bit...