Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'M BACK~!!!

Looking back to my previous post.. I've been neglecting this blog for freaking 8 months. 8 MONTHS~!!! owh~~ Sorry my dearie blog. I'm back to you now. For the readers, no more "Woke Up Crying" post when you click into my bloggie. 


As most of you know, I am in my final year of degree for Interior Architecture and Design course. Been extremely busy with all the assignments and projects given. Workloads for this year are really too much until i barely have time to sleep. What's more, been isolating myself in the house for quite sometimes. I think I've become fairer now. haha.. 


Today is the first day of my 3 weeks so-called-holiday (you'll know why i say so later), and after reading Cayenne's newest blog post titled 101 Things to do After The Prison is Unfold!, I am so inspired to list down mine too. 


So, here you go. My list of things to do in this so-called-holiday. Let's see how many I can list them down.


1. [Done] SLEEP like never before! no alarm clock unless its necessary. 
2. [Failed] Go Shopping. Wanna buy a lot and a lot of things. Been ages since I last shop
3. [Failed] Go for facial. Who's with me?
4. [Failed] Go for body massage!
5. [Done] Clean all the mess in the living room 
6. [Done] Clean my working area
7. [Done] Clean all the dust from the drilling in my room 
8. [Done] Move back my computer to my room
9. [Done] Move back my printer into my room
10. [Done] Clean the kitchen
11. [Done] Fill up my fridge with vege, fruits, meats. It's so empty now. 
12. [Done] Cook my meal everyday. Band fast food!!
13. [Done] Wash my dirty clothes
14. [Failed] Go Jogging with Krystal and Alvin 
15. [Partially] Snap more nice picture with my Lomo Fisheye
16. [PartiallyExplore on my new Lomo cam Gekkenflex tlr (will get it soon, in these few days)
17. [Done] Buy more negative films 
18. [Done] Call parents more
19. [Failed] More outings
20. [Done] Meet Hing Hing for dinner 
21. [Failed] Meet Chai Yee, Elaine, Viko (girls i met from Adam Lambert Concert)
22. [Canceled] Proly a gathering to meet up with my Sandakan friends- Ah Chui, Ah Chak, Hanyi, Yau (who else wanna meet up?)
23. [Failed] Blog more
24. [PartiallyDo mask once every 2 days
25. [Failed] Brush up 3D Max skill 
26. [Failed]  Brush up Adobe Illustrator skill
27. [Failed] Brush up Adobe Photoshop skill
28. [Failed] Complete dissertation throughout the holidays
29. [Failed] Complete the huge A1 size model.
30. [Failed] Complete 7 quality perspective drawings
31. [PartiallyComplete 2D Cad drawings
32. [PartiallyDo more sketches 
33. [PartiallyRead more design books
34. [PartiallyAttend/create events
35. [Failed] Go cinema very frequent and watch till my brain near to explosion!
36. [Failed] Buy shoes
37. [Failed] Buy clothes
38. [Done] Go somewhere nice to scream till my lungs out
39. [Failed] Go GENTING for fresh air / relaxing
40. [Done] Go BREAK FREE at Puchong 
41. [Done] Celebrate "Dong Zi" 
42. [Done] Christmas Eve BBQ night with YoungBlood colleagues.
43. [Done] Celebrate X'mas
44. [Done] Celebrate New Year
45. [Failed] Go interview for Work and Travel USA
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
errrr.... that's all I can list down for now.. shall add more when I think of any. it's like a lot man. do u think I have enough time to complete all the above?? @.@
Now u know why my holiday is not consider as holiday. I still have to deal with so many coursework. urghhhhh~!! But that's not the worst. The saddest thing is I didnt manage to go back Home. Will stay here at KL for this 3 weeks holiday. Miss Sandakan so badly..........

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha~
ur list quite long ler...hahaha
but i tink u got time to finis it de lar...hahaha~
if u 24hr on booking sure will~
n u will nid hire a secretary to help u do record...hahaha~
final year sure is lyk tis de lar...
i wonder my final year izzit same or nt...hahaha~
continue ur recovery journey~
but mai journey to the west...hahahaha

Shenesse Chieng said...

i cant list out so many...lol...but im goin to list down a 100 thanksgiving list 2010, as the year comes to an end, i reli got alot of ppl n things i wanna give thanks to..oweys be thankful:)

Krystal said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! finally a new blog post! it's alive again! weehooo!

Keith said...

Hehehe.. I have done the things u listed in no. 1, 36,37 and 39.

Btw, you really upset me that left out my name in no. 20 = = When gathering?

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

Anonymous Quek: yea... really long @.@.. haha.. u wan to be my secretary? ohh.. no worry lah.. u can get over it.. ^^ thanks ya..

Shenesse: i think u can loh.. our to do list almost the same wat.. hehe..

Krystal: yea~!! FINALLY a new blog post.. hahahaa..

KKian: u shuang loh now... haha.. aiyo.. meet with hing is comfirmed already de.. we havent comfirm ours mah.. once comfirm i'll add it up de lah.. no worry!! ^^

Bryant23 said...

here i come~~ wei wei.. u said edit add me in d wor.. wher is it ?!?? faster insert me in !! hahahaha~

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

chak: nah.. add liao lah add liao lah~!!! go see.. haha

kkian: added u too.. :P

Bryant23 said...

lolx... but i don wan gathering one~ haha we go out only two of us !! ngek ngek ngek !!!

lyCayenne said...

hahahhaha!! geng than me leh! eh there are few of them i want to put in my list also! XD

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

Chak: sei 38 lou.. then u come and find me lah... dun say say thr only... :P

Cayenne: squeeze my brain juice to think u know?? haha.. go add go add.. some i took from ur list oso de.. haha

hing said...

wow! my date with u is in the list! banyak proud aku =) btw, I think i cant make it for lunch but dinner instead right after my work after 630pm. Next week maybe?

RaChEL_X!nHu! said...

hahaha... yeay~!! owh.. i thought u'll date me for lunch.. haha.. ok ok.. mou man tai bah.... i go change it to Dinner then.. >.<

Moon said...

Hi Xinhui,

I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

Cheers and stay happy!