Saturday, March 20, 2010

linked a video for Chap Goh Meh!!

haha... sorry guys... was too busy last few weeks with my ASSIGNMENTSSsSSSSSs until im too lazy to write anything in this blog... i even posted only some pictures in the previous blog without any word (except the title la).. haha.. and wow.. i got commentss from friends in the post eventhough there's no words... never expect anyone to leave comment loh... hahaha... my pictures did all the talking huh.. ^^

oh yea.. i've updated the previous post.. linked a video that shows how we did our LAO SHENG!!! hahaha

*click HERE to watch or
*click HERE for the previous post or just scroll down lah.. >.<


hmm... think i wont be updating this blog so often as im doing my Final Project now... and i'll be very very busy with it #.#

but i havent blog about the RYLA Camp (camp that i went for 4 days 3 nights during my hectic period) and my ex-housemate's belated birthday celebration lah!!!! ish!! have to steal some of my time to blog bout it >.<

No comments: