Thursday, November 19, 2009

I WAN TO WATCH 2012!!!!!

everyone is talking bout 2012 lately... but i havent watch the movie yet.. not only me.. most of my coursemates too.. arghhh... we are way TOO busy until i cant take out the 3 hours to watch movie... arghhh!!! I WAN TO WATCH LAHH!!! why????

and i just be informed that we need to submit the final model on next tuesday or wednesday... WHAT THE!!!! im still in sketch model.. just wanted to prodeed to development... arghhh.... really crazy!!!! why why?????

this Saturday got "empat belas" by MSID from early morning (6.45am) till late night (11.30pm) again... the whole Saturday [ WHOLE DAY!! WHOLE DAY!!!!!!!!] will be wasted and i cant even touch my model on that day... why why why??????????????

ARGHHHHh!!!!! do u think i can handle this and finish up my model on time???
T.T HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

lyCayenne said...

yalo. i was really very looking forward to that movie when i 1st saw the trailer. wanted to watch on the 1st day de. but haiz.bcoz of college. knw u very stress. jia you oh

Keith said...

Hahaha.. take care ya. I watched 2012 already. I suggested you to settled your work before watch because it really take time and I felt a bit "chiong hei" in that movie. But overall it is a very nice movie. Do not miss it.. hahaha

Shenesse Chieng said...

2012 is really a nice movie xinhui must go watch but definitely not now for you~ i fall in sleep in the beginning of the movie actually cz i was really sleepy late at night but u know what I become damn "jing shen" when all the things come to the climax and till the end I still amazed by the effect and storyline all those~ just go watch nxt week or after submission bah~ =)