Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm still in Sandakan

my flight to KK was at 8.15am this morning... i am suppose to be at KK right now... but i MISSED my flight!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! 8.15am is way too early.. means i need to go to airport at 6.50am... and that means i need to wake up at 5am to get ready... @_@

know wat time i woke up this morning??? 11.30am!! i was shocked when i see the clock...

hahaha... NAH~ i didnt missed my flight... just joking~~ >.<


i woke up at 11.30am because i made an unpredictable and unbelievable decision last night... i canceled my plan to KK just 10 hours before my flight... of course!! there are some reasons that make me canceled my plan...

one of my friend in KK, Shenesse said she will go to Macau, coincidently fall on the same time when i will go kk...

then one day my aunt called from US and said that she will make a trip back to sandakan...

my brother is going to have PMR this year.. my dad wants me to guard him... haha

next, another friend in KK also, Amos told me that he will work till 10th Sept..

futhermore, my cousin sister in KK started her work yesterday...

and so unpredictably i made a last minute decision to stay back in Sandakan until 21st Sept... hahahah... i even almost finish packing my stuff... huh~ can u believe it?? >.<

No comments: